Monday 5 February 2018

Organ latest - all stops test

The underlying model is approaching complete. I revoiced all 12 of these stops today and they now sound very authentic indeed.

Still to do - transients. Then the engine will be deemed complete, and I can lash up a UI, get it onto iOS, turn it into an AUV3, get it on sale, then start on the St Just in Roseland model.

If you want to see this version - Bath Preservation Trust / Bath Museum of Architecture - on the Pi, I can arrange that, but to make it happen you will have to buy it on iOS in enough numbers. Once enough money is raised for the Bath Preservation Trust, I will make it available on the Pi. I haven’t yet decided what ‘enough money’ is, but it will be a sensible amount.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.